Hey guys,

Recently i found a growth on my pubic area (TMI i know), went to the gyno and she removed it and sent it out for pathology. It came back as a genital wart. I AM FREAKING OUT. I have never had an abnormal pap and i know my gyno didn't seem in the least bit worried. she told me to just come back if i found another one, she didn't even want to do another pap smear (maybe because I just had one in september).

Anyways she didn't have any information about what strain of HPV i have and since i am 32 i am scared that my body won't be able to fight it off. Also, recently I have been having this feeling in the back of my throat that i swear feels like a piece of food is back there which i was chalking up to the weather or post nasal drip but since i found out about this i am convinced i have warts in my throat . I am constantly checking my throat but if i push too much around there i gag and plus i don't really know what i am looking for . I made an appointment to see a GP to get info about how to preceded with this HPV and if i need to be checked for throat abnormalities...

Crap guys, I'm really scared and have serious HA thats been a problem for awhile. Sometimes i can't tell if i am just ultra aware of my body of if i am having real symptoms.

any advice?