Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tapering off Trazodone

Re: Tapering off Trazodone

Thank you, yes I want to be off everything. I just can't stand what Trazodone has done to me and so I want to be free of it. I tell myself I'm not an insomniac because this only started out of the blue in February, never had it before and I want to know my body can restore its natural rhythms. I hope it can!!!

Just an update, had a great sleep last night whohoo! So it seems a couple of bad nights are the norm when dropping, then your body caves in! So pleased and am more determined than ever to come off trazodone!

Well done on the sleep..nothing nicer than a good night sleep..lets hope theres more good nights ahead for you crystal..fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Greg!

Another great sleep but woke feeling anxious, presumably the side effects of coming down...

Busy weekend ahead so hopefully that will take my mind off it!

Well 4 great nights. Tonight I'm lowering to 35. Seems a very slow process but sure its the best way to do it. Had a great weekend - keeping busy is clearly the key!!!

Thats excellent news.im so glad you are getting good sleep.the raise in anxiety could well be the withdraw from the traz or because your checking yourself out in the morning and expecting for something to feel wrong.but the main point is your sleeping and will only get better..well done.you must feel good inside

Hi greg yes I'm really pleased that I'm sleeping well again, had that rotten night last week and dont want that anymore but I obv never know when its going to happen. I'm glad I'm reducing, it feels like the right thing to do. Occasionally I feel anxious, but I'm trying to relax about it. Tomorrow I start CBT so hopefully that will help too.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ugh had such a bad night last night! Was very anxious as my car was in the garage and something big wrong with it so won't get it back for a few days. I then worried about not sleeping and being too tired to walk to school (we normally drive) and the supermarket and to my CBT session today. So all that worrying about not sleeping meant just that - no sleep! Finally dropped off around 5.30am and was up at 6.30... It's mad though because I was still able to get to all these places on foot today and will hopefully sleep better tonight from all the exercise! Madness!

A good night 2 nights ago and another bad one last night. Just have to go through it I guess....!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information