Thread: Bad heart palpitation with heart beat sound in both ears

Bad heart palpitation with heart beat sound in both ears

I was standing after I went for my daily walk and I had a very heavy palpitation with strong heart beat in both of my ears. It lasted maybe 30 seconds but it was very scary. Just moments before that my friend told me that his father in law had to go to the clinic everyday to check his heart because he suffers from arrhythmia and in my mind I was thinking "Thank God I haven't suffered palpitations for a while" and 30 minutes later I had a massive one. Maybe it's a coincidence but now I am anxious about something happening to me, I am so worried! Has someone experienced the same?
    I had many tests in the past about palpitations, but the Doctors always discharge me telling me is all anxiety, but this one was a bad one especially with the heart beating hard in both ears.

Re: Bad heart palpitation with heart beat sound in both ears

Have you ever experienced it? I would like you to share your experiences. TIA

I promise you the doctors know what their doing when it comes to this issue
    I worried for months and months, and still do a little gotta be honest, about heart palpitations. I sometimes got them everyday for weeks and weeks and sometimes had 5 in a row almost and felt dizzy. I've had them while exercising, while at rest, bought on by postural changes, lack of food, stress and eating. I've thought I was gonna dir, I thought my chest would burst open. I thought my heart was failing.
    Its just ectopic beats. You've been checked and therefore they wont hurt you. If something was wrong with your heart, it would be permentantly wrong with it, it wouldn't magically get better when you go to the doctors.
    Think of palps as hiccups. Sometimes you get a random one, sometimes you get them from laughing ot eating. Sometimes they don't go away easily, sometimes they really hurt. But they're all hiccups and wont hurt you. Its the same thing.
    You'll be ok!

Hi Star,

I also sometimes get a throbbing sensation on my neck close to my ears. It's because there are main veins that run either side. The palpitations are caused by an excess of adrenalin in your body, And because your nervous system is slightly fatigued, adrenaline is released more easily.

Try not to be alarmed by it. For total peace of mind you could get it checked out. But this type of symptom is very very common. Try not to pay much attention to it. It is harmless!

Best,

Jon
    Please see my blog to read about the techniques which have helped me be able to leave my house, travel to the other side of the world, become a teacher, and speak in front of 50 plus people. http://therightinnervoice.com/

If you have an ectopic heartbeat then the heart knows to give an extra strong beat after the extra beat so that the heart clears of blood ( its very clever!) and this extra strong beat is the flip you feel in your chest/throat plus the pounding in your ears as the pulse of blood is more powerful. Sometimes you feel it as a huge pulsing in your whole head rather than just your ears but its still the same and usually only lasts for 2-3 beats.

No matter how many times you get it, and no matter how old you get it still scares the #### out of you when it happens, try coughing when it happens, it just takes your mind of it :-)

Thread Information