Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Definitely haven ovary cancer

Re: Definitely haven ovary cancer

Yes I have and she asked me bout wee sypmtoms and bowel movements which were fine wen she asked me but now they've gone haywire I'm concerned she wud of sent me for further tests had I sed yes

anxiety and stress cause constipation and urinary problems. Are you getting any anxiety help?

I don't think it's all that complicated. If you just say 'Listen, my anxiety is through the roof i'm convinced i've got cancer, how can you re-assure me i haven't' Then you will get an answer.

But like i just said, nothing they say will make you feel any better will it so it's pretty pointless going, no test result or words from a GP will stop your anxiety about it.

She's sending me for an ultrasound .. If ive got it I'll let u no

I don't mean to sound harsh in my comments, but you do skip over answering them. Will anything they do make you believe you haven't got cancer?

I don't think it will, more tests and more waiting. This thread title says you definitely have ovarian cancer, but you just said 'If ive got it i'll let u no'

So now it's an 'If'. I'm trying to help talk some sense in to you, but it doesn't seem to be helping at all it's like going round in circles. I'd really hate to see you still on here in a years time worrying about this or another form of cancer,

What's happening with therapy you said you were being referred a while ago are you still waiting? Also your physio for your hip leg pain?

my leg hip pains gone it started wen i misded my period which i np is a sign then i started needing a wee every hour and im constapated :( which are also signs ive told my doc my fears thats wjy they gave me a ca125 blood test last year she sed how were your waterworl
    ks and i sed fine coz they were the day after they wernt so im anxious what she wud of sed if i sed yes :(

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

bump

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

bump bump bump

Here's one for you Beckie - you say 'what if i've got cancer?'

How about ' What if you haven't got cancer and you never get it in your life? '..

well you would have wasted it all worrying and being unhappy about something that you never even had. You cannot control what will happen in life, but you can control your emotions. There's people on here who have had cancer or who currently have it, it's not the end of the line, in fact these days there is a lot that can be done now.

The best thing you can do for yourself if you want to change your life and stop living like this is to fully concentrate and commit yourself to overcoming your anxiety, make healthy changes to your lifestyle so you feel good about yourself. Learn to appreciate life for what it is and seek help from those who can give it. Nothing will change unless you do and i wish you the best, i will refrain from giving any further advice on this as personally i don't think your threads are helping you at all

Ok

hi beckie

try not to worry i no its easy to say that. I had the pee problem about 3 months ago. Never really got to the bottom of it. My doctor said that it was overactive bladder gave me tablets for it but that ended up giving me thrush. A girl a work i no had same problem and gave me some excersies to do like pelvic floors and holding your wee for as long as you can. My doctor sent me for a vaginal scan that looks at overies, uterus, womb, everything ok. did eventually go back to normal.

Hope you dont think me rude but how old are you im 49 and my doctor said it can be symptoms of peri menapausal. im duemy period this week and been peeing alot and been constipated could be where your body is all over the place. Hope you feel better soon.

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine thanks for you reply im 29 what with stomach problems aswell when I eat I get bad stomach and it feels blown up ive basically told myself I have it :( im finding hard to get thro wach day at the mo ::( the doc did a pelvic exam today and sed she felt absolutely nothing bloods all normal my Scan is 14 th July im just so scared.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information