My anxiety started up again in 2014 with chest pain arm pain ect after having it on and off for months I convinced myself it was heart attack finally a ambulance was called out and I had a ecg to confirm I was fine and told possible infection in chest causing the pain anyways I was having sever adominal cramps like labour on Saturday Sunday and Monday this week I was sent to hospital by doctors they all though apendics after 24 hour of not eating and been told blood work xray are fine I could go home I then oN Friday woke with severe adominal pain and then started my menstrual period today is day two of it I woke up with the thought I could die today and from there I was Dizzy tight in head and legs wouldn't walk properly I had never felt so ill I finally got rid of that dizzyness and was shopping when it hit again really bad to then chest pain that was sharp now for 5 hours I have had pain in right shoulder down inside of my arm and it's dull and heavy even in my thumb now my chest pain has come back and I can't help but know / feel it's a heart attack !!! I'm absolutely c******* myself ... I feel if I ring hospital or doctors and it turns out to be nothing I will be ignored after they have just put there time back into me but then on other hand im thinking what of this is a heart attack and I'm ignoring it I don't know what to do at all the only explanation I can think of that's caused the pain is my handbag but why now and not every other day ...iv also read women tend to have heart attack symtoms right sided just like I have !!