Thread: Problems registering at dpselfhelp.com

Problems registering at dpselfhelp.com

I think I have a case of mild derealization and tried to register with the dpselfhelp.com forum but there seems to be strange problems registering with this forum.

I successfully registered about a month ago and I got a message telling me that the forum administrator would have to approve my registration before I could post on the forum. Anyway I successfully signed in but still was unable to post. I have not received any email saying my registration has been approved and it's been over a month.

There seems to be a strange problem now that when I try to sign in it doesn't recognise my username and password and tells me to register. I am getting very angry now that I tried to contact the administrator of the forum via email but get a mailer daemon email telling me that the admin's email address doesn't exist.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Re: Problems registering at dpselfhelp.com

Never heard of it sorry

Did you try the "contact us" option?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Problems registering at dpselfhelp.com

Thanks for the reply.

There doesn't seem to be a contact us option. The only option is contacting the admin of dpselfhelp forum which doesn't work.

Thread Information