Hi everyone. I am at a very low point now. I am gripped with fear. It is taking control of myself. It is all because of the latest symptoms I developed. I have mild itching down south. I did developed thrush after taking a course of antibiotics for my UTI. Oral antifungal and some thrush cream cleared the problem but somehow, the mild itch persists. I guess we don't really go peering down south when everything is okay but with this mild itch I am constantly armed with mirror and torch for a full visual inspection of the nooks and crannies down there (sorry for having to explain this). I know for me, the groin area is always a bit darker because I am slightly overweight so no thigh gap for me. Upon inspection I discovered few tiny moles on my labia. I am not sure whether these are new or they have always been there. I am quite a mole-y person though. I can also spot some moles on my groin area. I went to see my GP to check why I still have that mild itch and whether I have fungal infection at my groin and vulva area. He decided to refer me to a dermatologist whom I managed to see immediately after that. The dermatologist take a swab of the groin area and looked at everything. There was no fungal or bacterial infection. He told me it was just dermatitis. But he did not say anything about my moles. He just said everything looked fine. Prescribed me some cream and reminded me to apply some moisturizer once the symptoms clear. And off I went. The mild itch just lingers though. Nothing that would require me to go and scratch it off. The thing that really bugs me now are the presence of moles on the labia. I did what I am not supposed to do which is consulting Dr Google. I was presented with vulva cancer...Vulva Epithelial Neoplasma or VIN which I am now convinced I have because I saw pictures on the internet and self diagnose myself. I am so scared now. The what ifs are slamming me inside. What if I had that what if I develop that. The control that I use to have is breaking. I no longer can find that rationale thinking in my mind. It is now one bleak picture of the worse possible scenario. I did asked my GP whether I should go see my gynae but he did not think I need to do. My pap last year was all clear by the way. Never had any abnormal pap so far. I am 46 so being at this age, it just fuels my anxiety level more and more. I am at the deepest pit now. I keep on having the urge to go and inspect the region down south. I know I have to stop it. I am just glad that I have this forum where I can share my stories. The fear is too overwhelming till you feel like you can't breathe anymore...