Thread: Bach flower remedies?

Bach flower remedies?

Has anyone ever tried this method? Did it work? Here's a link for those who don't know what I'm talking about: http://www.bachflower.com/

Re: Bach flower remedies?

Hi there
    Yes, I have used them and yes I have found them to help. In my experience I wouldn't say they cure, but they can help. Apart from the typical Rescue Remedy I also had a doctor (my daughter's GP) make a blend specifically for me and that was good

Have a look on the Natural Remedies board as I'm betting there are plenty of threads about it on there as its very popular in the UK.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 14-06-15 at 11:49.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Take a look at the bottom of this page, there are plenty of 'similar threads' for you to take a look at

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I tried it a while ago and I dint notice a difference albeit slight. I ordered the remedy where it asks you to select upto 5 different remedies that are mixed together based on a questionnaire about your anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by megs18 View Post
    Has anyone ever tried this method? Did it work? Here's a link for those who don't know what I'm talking about: http://www.bachflower.com/

Hi there, I tried the spray version which you spray onto your tongue when I had bad panic attacks in the winter, I had passed my worst point but was still having them a few times a week. I found that it didn't really help, I think maybe it has a placebo effect on some people and made them feel better. I also took Kalms at the same time and again they didn't help. If you can afford to try it it might be worth a try, but it just didn't happen for me.
    Good luck though!

Yes, I love Rescue Remedy chewing gum (very hard to get now though). I think Rescue Remedy's mild and even if it doesn't work well it's fairly harmless.

Some of the other, single remedies, like Rock Rose, are stronger. I once took three or four different ones at a time for a bout of depression, and whilst they did work my experience was that it got worse before it got better.

They are hocus pocus- placebo value at best. Don’t waste your money on the charlatans selling these

Thread Information