Thread: scared of karma and fate

scared of karma and fate

I have fear of things like karma,fate,supersitious things and it makes me go crazy, i was reading about if people think karma is real a lot of people do and that it has to do with past lives. I think it's very scary and not right how could someone go without making mistakes and thinking bad thoughts and those f us with anxiety even worse, it's not right that if you make mistakes that you should suffer i have a lot of guilt about things and i'm scared to death worrying i'll be punished i'm not a bad person but i made mistakes but i know lots of people who are horrible and are enjoying life. I don't want to believe we have to suffer for mistakes and that we have no control over our lives i want to live a long healthy life without fearing me or someone i love will die because i've made mistakes anyone have advice?

Re: scared of karma and fate

you have to stop listening to the thoughts on your head that say something bad its going to happen to you because you did _________ in the past
    you first must recognize the fact that they are infact irrational and not based upon reality

you learn to to this first then you learn to let go, let this fears run free in your head without judgment and dont go looking for non existing coincidences(as in this or that happened to me because of something i did previously)

but again self control is very important,and you have to learn to separate things(the rational from the irrational)

Thank your for answering i will try your advice it's very hard i see so many who believe in all the supernatural stuff it's scary and i really don't believe it but there no way to know for sure and it scares me but rationally it don't make sense peopel don't die because they or someone they know did a bad thing they regret

Look you just have to in your mind separate the rational thoughts and the irrational thoughts,dont try to overthink this process

you have to deal with things naturally and not obsess with what can happen to you in the future,if you do a bad thing you dont overthink the act itself and see it for what it really is

you have to cut the connection of "i did this"»»»"because i did it x is going to or might happen to me in the future"

you learn to deal with this by keeping yourself away from this intrusive thoughts,you must learn to deal with everyday life and your own actions in the most natural way possible,let things happen by themselves and do not feed the habit of linking things that arent related together

I'll try thank you for advice it's helpful

my pleasure
    good luck

Thread Information