Thread: Uti like symptoms didn't clear up. Doc request me to come to see what else it could b

Uti like symptoms didn't clear up. Doc request me to come to see what else it could b

I went to the Doctors a few days ago for UTI like symptoms.

The test results showed
    Leukocytes 1+
    Blood 50

I was given 3 days worth of antibiotic and have am still having symptoms
    I called the advise nurse and she said the doctor wants me to come in because she wants to see what is going on. She said if it was a uti the antibiotics should have done the trick.

I have been diagnosed with GAD (general anxiety disorder) and I have Health Anxiety so I am totally freaking out.

I'm 53 yrs old, have had 8 kids, have fibroymyaligia symptoms, but no formal diagnoses. I have had urinary incontinence for a long time and it has gotten worse to the point that I some times can't make it to the bathroom. I have been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and have been experiencing flushing, palpitations and now THIS.

I'm terrified that it is my kidneys or C ... I could just cry right now.

Re: Uti like symptoms didn't clear up. Doc request me to come to see what else it cou

Hi
    From what I know UTI can be quite stubborn and don't always clear up so easily. Also, I would have thought that after having 8 kids having incontinence would be normal. Don't let your mind race with worst case scenarios, it can be loads of non-dangerous things.
    Let us know how it goes x

Thread Information