Thread: No jobs,skills,social skills

Unhappy No jobs,skills,social skills

I dont know what to do anymore with my life,Im male 22 have anxiety and adhd,no skills,no job,never go outside anymore except for do important things,I day dreaming a lot,I talk to my self a lot,but I cant talk to people,I cant see stranger straight in the face,I even day dreaming while riding my motorcycles,but somehow I never have accident and still can focus on road while daydreaming,I never went to colleges,I only finish my highschool,I never been abused,I never been bullied,in my whole life I only have few friends,but each one of them start to leave one by one,they never contacted me anymore,I dont blame them,I realize I have bad communication skills,and dead boring,I cant afford to see a doctor I live in 3rd world country somewhere in far east,I think about suicide,but im not suicidal tho, no way In my country I could get guns,too scare to hang my self or overdose by pills(im scare if I survive my family will also take the shame)what could be worse than this?I cant even kill my self,I get nervous everytime I meet people,I become panic,I become delusional,I always think all of them is uderestimating me,look down on me,I just know they weren't ,but I cant help it,I also cant focus at anything,and get boring fast over anything,and also Im emotionally unstable,I really appreciate help, I want to be help,I need help,I want to change,I want a normal life.

My english is bad sorry

Re: No jobs,skills,social skills

Hi Alex. Im sorry about how you feel. Is there nobody you can tell in your family ? Xx

I try to talk to them,but they said im just lazy and shy\

I am sorry you are having such a bad time. Listen, suicide is not an option, you are young and can get better. As Belshill says, do you not have anybody you can talk to about this?
    You say you have not studied, yet your English is very good, I'm sure you must be a very inteligent person.
    You say you don't have money for a doctor, is there not any free treatment at all in your country?
    If not, could you maybe afford a book on internet? It is called Hope and Help for your Nerves by Claire Weekes and it helped me a lot.
    Please come back to No More Panic when you need to talk xx

alex I really hope you ok. You must keep talking to your family and try to make them understand how you feel. Or do what sial suggested. Please take care. Xx

This thread feels like Avoidant Personality Disorder too! I've said that on so many today o.O

I have it too, and it's not nice. I do hope you've been feeling better.

I don't know whether it's worth me writing more because I know this thread is a little old. But I hope things are going OK and I find it's good to have this forum here!

Take care dude

Thread Information