Thread: Why the sudden aggression?

Why the sudden aggression?

removed
    Last edited by icelaugh; 14-07-15 at 19:11.

Re: Why the sudden aggression?

Oh lord I feel sorry for her, in his mind you are the ideal he aims for and is mad because you are not attainable. She will never be you. He will hate you for being what she can not be and having to settle for second best. He will try to make her into you so he can say he doesn't need you, you are not so damn perfect yet in his eyes you still are and he hates it.

Does this make sense. If you were with him you would not dare slip up for a second and your life would be hell. Until you rejected him he could accept you were perfect now rejection has ruined that. You are not perfect and he hates making that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Davit View Post
    Oh lord I feel sorry for her, in his mind you are the ideal he aims for and is mad because you are not attainable. She will never be you. He will hate you for being what she can not be and having to settle for second best. He will try to make her into you so he can say he doesn't need you, you are not so damn perfect yet in his eyes you still are and he hates it.

Does this make sense. If you were with him you would not dare slip up for a second and your life would be hell. Until you rejected him he could accept you were perfect now rejection has ruined that. You are not perfect and he hates making that mistake.
    I pretty much agree with that and add that in all probability he is a control freak but I hope he doesn't become a stalker.

removed

It sounds like distance is a very good thing for you here.

This isn't obsession as seen in an OCD way, this is something deeper, maybe a personality disorder or something else or a form of delusion? I don't know to be honest.

But I find myself thinking that you need to be careful here and if you need to take legal action to ensure he doesn't continue with this, that would be appropriate. I'm not saying there is a danger but his behaviours point to something he needs help with and not something from an anxiety or depression angle.

I Agree with Terry

Removed.

Thread Information