About two days ago I started feeling a sensation on the left side of my tongue as if it were rubbing against my teeth in an irritating way. More recently I began to feel like something was stuck under my tongue on the same side, though nothing is there. Today I was checking my tongue in the mirror and noticed some things that really worried me:

- a slightly raised, pale area on my tongue (about where I felt the first irritation), but not painful to touch - it really doesn't look like anything but I can still see it
- a couple of small white pimple type things under my tongue (about where I feel something stuck)
- reddish lumps on my tongue web, about halfway down on either side, though I think these might be normal for some people

Now of course I'm freaking out about tongue cancer, though I don't smoke or drink. I've also recently been getting globus (feeling of lump in throat) from my anxiety. I've had a lot of cancer scares with health anxiety but this one is really starting to panic me. I would really appreciate any advice or anything, thank you.