Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Power Of Smell

Re: The Power Of Smell

I experienced this the other day using a shower gel that reminded me of a happy time, felt instantly positive for a few seconds.

This is all very interesting, I have noticed how smells affect me, the strange thing is, the perfume I used to wear now seems to nauseate me. I cut the grass the other day, & love the smell of it wafting into the house, perhaps because that is a natural smell ?

Thanks Cheesemonster.

It probably is a reminder of being in the sun, Lindy. Nature can be grounding.

great post

What an interesting read, thanks Terry! Smells are slowly ruining my life so I definitely appreciate this article!

My house is full of lavender smell to help me calm down..and I'm sure it works a bit but then I seem to get use to the smell...it would be great that when my panic starts there would be a smell just to calm it right down..love the article and I love the aroma chocolate tip xx

Thanks radja, yogibear and amyneedshelp. I'm glad you found it interesting.

I did try to find some information on positive smells but there doesn't seem to be much out there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information