Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: recent arguments on the forum.

Re: recent arguments on the forum.

As Emmz said, line drawn.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Superworrier View Post
    Hey guys although I have decided to close my account due to moving on a little I guess.
    I don't really comment really but for what its worth it's really sad to you lovely guys in anyway at logger heads .
    I only really wanted to say what a great help this place has been to me and how some of you have been there .
    Paulmoldeeside makes a really good point and one I guess you will all think about !
    ' all play in the same sandpit without anyone getting beat up so to speak ' .
    Please don't shoot me just an opinion xx
    I wish you all the best for the future. It's always sad to see people go but also very good to hear people getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by Davit View Post
    I typed that before the line was drawn. I'm assuming it means anything out of line. If you don't like it remove it, I won't. It doesn't matter.
    OK, I see that it was a timing issue.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

The wording was too strong so I took it out.

It's like a political referendum to chose the next leader.Davit or Terry. Who will get the most votes lol.

It's obvious that no one is taking a blind bit of notice what admin is saying.

Nic has publically said she has given up and more and more members will abstain from posting.

Get a grip lads for the sake of NMP.

Oh dear, I really do hope you are joking, Ricardo.

As far as I am concerned, I am taking notice of what admin are saying. I'm not really sure what is being referred to in this so I'm quite confused

What in the hell are you talking about? You don't have to be a leader to be popular. People don't want a leader, they want support. I've moved my support to PM to get away from the criticism. I should not have had to. People aren't abstaining, they are leaving. Like I will likely do soon, I'll crawl into my PM home and close the door. Movies are starting to look good. Mail will notify me if I have messages.

Sense of humour Davit, look it up.

I( am just trying to make light of this past week as opposed to being aggressive for which I had every right to.)

You say one thing then 5 minutes do exactly the opposite, look at your own post history. Actually that's entirely up to you, but really I find it quite amusing now,

Yes Terry of course I am joking, as I said just trying to lighten the mood.

I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I give up.

I don't believe you, it's not in your nature lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information