Hey everyone, i have posted about this before but i am having a bad night and just wanted to post about some anxieties ive been having. Firstly, since my appendectomy 2 months ago, ive felt a pulsing feeling in my stomach and have had just general stomach discomfort. At first i was terrifies of an abdominal aneurysm (still am) I had an ECG, chest and abdominal xrays, blood tests, physical examinations, everything came back normal. So, i went about normal business and my anxiety eased. I did notice, however, my stomach has taken a strange shape, like my belly button area is sort of its own fat roll (haha, im not 'fat' just have rolls when sitting down) but the doctors have all said i am fine. But whenever i lay on my stomach, push down around my belly button, lower abdomen I get a deep sort of pain. my back has also been aching pretty bad. The other night I woke up with horrible chest pain, but it eased and I freaked out completely anyway. I've asked a few of my doctors if it was a possibility and they told me no since im young and my tests are clear.So basically, this is my thinking:
I think i have an abdominal aneurysm and 8 doctors havent picked it up because they think im too young (15) to have one. The chest, back and stomach pain are because it is expanding and my stomach is shaped weird because it is big.
I know this sounds weird but I am so terrified of my own body, I just want to feel better. Any advice or personal experience stories would be appreciated so much righ now. Thankyou...