Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The real reason I am leaving, at least for now

Re: The real reason I am leaving, at least for now

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
    Davit brought your name up Terry not me so lets get this absolutely straight.

Does it matter how often people come onhere,it is totally irrelevent.
    Ah, an attempt at a swerve.

Nope. You said "Well at least I now know that Terry is told something in confidence and then passes it on to his mate,so you slipped up there davit, anyone else that confides in him,beware."

Davit only mentioned my name in relation to information gathering as in, Googling & so forth.

Its irrelevent how long people are away, it just seems strange that people reappear in the middle of an issue that is of no concern to them, surely? Thats the point I was making and how it doesn't take much brainpower to think that is strange. I didn't see the thread anyway, I logged on after 10pm and a thread in Misc disappeared when I was reading the book writing one.

So, I'll ask again - what am I supposed to be passing onto Davit and why should people beware of me because I can't be trusted?

Ricardo,

At your request (Anyway, that is actually it for me,delete the account straightaway for everyone's sake), I have removed your account immediately.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Phill2 View Post
    " I am not God, I just think I am."
    You said it not me
    Hasn't Russell Brand just done a Messiah Complex tour?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Hasn't Russell Brand just done a Messiah Complex tour?
    Well I suppose he can't do any more Labour Party pep talks anymore... I guess he could do them from his extremely expensive rented property though

I have actually met Russell Brand many times He'd fit in well on NMP!

LOL......Trish totally agree

The best way to get the hornets out of a nest is to stick a stick in it. So far this one is pretty empty. Come on lets see a show of hands. I must not be God, he has more enemies than this. I'm St Jude patron saint of lost causes. Do you know how many members there are on here. You guys can do better than that. Your losing them faster than you can get the mothballs off them.

---------- Post added at 01:57 ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 ----------

Oh lord now he can come back as someone we don't know. It was better the devil you know than the one you don't.

Good morning!

May I respectfully ask admin to leave my post and not delete it, everybody should be given a fair chance and I haven't and I take exception to that!

Yes, maybe I was rude last night, but also so was Sam and Davit and while we're on the subject............Davit use my name please and not one you decide to use, my name isn't Granny OK.

Sam you actually made this situation worse last night so can you please stop trying to sound like some innocent little angel cos it doesn't wash with me, I also have a feeling (please note the word "feeling" here) that you have got yourself very busy tit-tattling and tale telling all around NMP, I suspect you are very busy in the background.

Now following Ricardo's latest post here, as I said last night clearly, this has not and is not being resolved, how can you even think it's resolved when here we all are again this morning??

Terry I'm not going to explain to you or anyone else how often I come in here, that is my business.

If any of you that don't know me at all would care to look back at my posts you will see that I'm A) Not a witch! which you called me Sam, did you not??

I put in an enormous amount of time back in the day, helping people, there certainly wasn't ever anything like this going on then, so let's think, I wonder why that is?? It only takes one bad apple to turn all the other apples rotten and that is exactly what is happening here.

Can admin please stop deleting posts and threads, because this is giving others the wrong impression and is actually not at all balanced or fair, I understand totally if you feel any thread that mentions all of this should be gone, but to be fair to all concerned that should be every thread and every post, not just one's that are picked at random.

I have to say that I am very disappointed in this whole incident and the total mismanagement of it too.

As Ricardo has already explained, he did not send me here, in actual fact, he didn't even know I was coming in here, please don't make assumptions because you are wrong, I'm not a child and I act on my own I do not need little "gangs" or any sort of "back-up" I can handle it myself.

I do have to wonder about this though, because it's bothering me, admin, seem to be making this worse by seemingly being a little one sided on this, I notice that Pipkin has actually deleted Ricardo's thread without giving him the usual 24 hours, yet I haven't, to date, seen any action taken against Sam, Davit or Terry for that matter and it's very obvious for all to see, please do correct me, with evidence, if I am mistaken in my belief, but one has to wonder why??

Anyway I have better, much more interesting stuff to do, and I have no wish to waste one more second of my time on here, so I also ask that my account be deleted with immediate effect

To all of the other members and the lovely, kind and helpful people that I have had the pleasure of meeting on NMP, I wish you all the best for your futures, you will reach happiness and calm again, life is good, keep moving forward at your own pace and doing it your way.

I made things worse, well that has made me laugh!

Yes i did call you a witch, everyone saw it, after you were extremely rude for no reason and thought it acceptable to speak to me in such a manner.

I am an angel

Goodbye

[QUOTE=Davit;1445368]The best way to get the hornets out of a nest is to stick a stick in it. So far this one is pretty empty. Come on lets see a show of hands. I must not be God, he has more enemies than this. I'm St Jude patron saint of lost causes. Do you know how many members there are on here. You guys can do better than that. Your losing them faster than you can get the mothballs off them.

---------- Post added at 01:57 ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 ----------

Oh lord now he can come back as someone we don't know. It was better the devil you know than the one you don't.[/QU
    Last edited by pulisa; 06-07-15 at 10:23. Reason: No comment

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information