Thread: Someone to chat to?

Someone to chat to?

Hi, I'm Amy and I'm new to the forum. I am already feeling better through some of the reassurance through some of the replies I have got on here. I've been struggling with panic attacks for months, but it only really got worse recently. I started taking citalopram 9 days ago, but I had some pretty severe side effects that meant that I got little to no sleep at all and I'm now at a stage where I'm terrified of everything. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm pretty sure I have health anxiety and insomnia as I'm constantly worried about sleeping.

If anyone has any similar experiences let me know? I'd love to find someone I can talk to about it who knows what its like!

Thank you!

Re: Someone to chat to?

Hi Amy,

I suffer from severe health anxiety and started taking 'Sertraline' antidepressants almost 3 weeks ago. I've had some pretty bad side effects too including nausea and insomnia but they're just starting to pass. Feel free to send me a PM if you want.

Thread Information