Hi everyone, I'm a 20 year old female and I just got my MRI results back and they are "normal." That's all the nurse told me: "normal." I posted this in the MRI forum, but figured I should post it here as well for people looking for answers about their symptoms.

You all can go to my profile and read about all the symptoms I've been having for months that convinced me I had a brain tumor or MS or something terribly wrong in my brain-- numbness on one side, fatigue, weakness in limbs, eye floaters, blurry vision, headaches, feeling more clumsy than usual, pins and needles, different sized pupils, constant nausea for days at a time, weight loss-- you name it, I had it.

Doctors all told me it was probably anxiety, but I didn't buy it because how could all these very real and scary physical symptoms be anxiety? I'm honestly still having trouble believing it's anxiety. A couple months ago I was laying in bed watching TV and all of a sudden I have muscle twitches all over my body, increased heart rate, couldn't breathe. I went to sleep and the next day I still felt "off." Cue months of horrible symptoms, Googling, self-diagnosing, lots of doctors visits, and crying. A doctor finally referred me to a neurologist, she ordered an MRI (which terrified me...why does she think I need an MRI?!).

The MRI itself was terrifying to me, mostly because I was thinking about the results.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you all reassurance that you can have crazy and very real physical symptoms that Google tells you has to be a tumor (or any number of incurable ailments) and the MRI comes back clean. Now, off to find a therapist!