Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here I go again!

hi there, sorry to hear that you are feeling so worried right now.
    The kind of swelling that you describe is nothing like the symptoms of lymph tumours is nothing like that, a friend of mine had that cancer and survived.
    I often when my anxiety is high (like now) get the same symptoms you have, please dont work yourself up, doctors are ace when it comes to this.
    Have a massage and practice really tensing up your neck and shoulder muscles for the count of 20 then relax and let your shouders really droop,
    it will really ease i promise xxxxxx

I CAN, I WILL , I AM

ladybird,

tumours do not hurt. fact. this is why people often don't realise they have them. i thnk because you have worked yourself up so much that you do need to go to the doctor for them to tell you that it is nothing.

two weeks ago i had a tremor in my thumb. i was convinced it was parkinsons. i went to the doctor and they patiently explained that it wasn't and why and two days later it disappeared.

DON'T EVER GOOGLE. MAKE IT YOUR NEW RESOLUTION

my life is full of catastrophies, most of which never happened

Hello,

I hear what you're saying, but, I can feel a hard mass in the right side of my neck. The doc didnt bother and never found it. I just left thinking oh well, I will probably die from this. Anyway, I will probably go back and demand a proper examination. She did not do that.

I spoke to my sister and she so, so what, if you have something, dont break a leg over it. just accept, even if it's terminal. I cant believe she said that. She is strange.

Thanks.

ladybird

Harsh words from you sis mate. If you are not happy go back and get a proper examination, its the least you deserve.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information