Thread: Ectopic Beats/palpitations all day everyday

Ectopic Beats/palpitations all day everyday

after a very stressful period lasting 13 weeks i then had two huge arguments and ever since then i have had ectopic beats all day everyday! they are there from the minute i wake up to the minute i go to bed they worry me and thus cause more stress! i have had them checked out and have been told they are nothing to worry about! around the time they come on maybe 2 weeks before having them io started having lots and lots and lots of celtic sea salt! ive now just stopped in a desperate hope that they go away any input would be greatly depreciated! does this mean i have adrenal burnout >? is it some for of hidden disease or is it the salt or stress ?> please help ps i posted before but with a misleading title and only got one reply its ruining my life i am 30 and otherwise in good shape

---------- Post added at 11:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

id like to add it really feels like they have something to do with my eating habits i get a feeling in the stomach just before they come on and also a huge meal often stops them for a couple of hours!

Re: Ectopic Beats/palpitations all day everyday

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Ectopic Beats/palpitations all day everyday

Hi, I feel these often enough. When I have really stressful times of even a day I have ectopics for a few days. 13 weeks must have been so difficult, but you made it. I'm still here, you're still here and we're both staying here. Ectopics are uncomfortable but they won't hurt us.

Thread Information