Thread: late periods worried

late periods worried

This all started in February when I didn't get period at all. Period came first week of March then in April it was late and I was having bloating and constipation cramps was terrified thinking I had ovarian cancer. In May not sure but was on time then last month it was on time on the ninth. This month I haven't gotten it almost two weeks late and I have all the symptoms of a period but still no period. Im starting to worry if got something wrong with me like pre menapause even though im 28 even more afraid I got ovarian cancer I don't want to go to dr I was just there two months ago and he said I was ok.I always before this always gotbperiod on time I don't understand please help give advice

Re: late periods worried

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Still don't have period I'm really worried anyone please help

Hi Scaredgirl, this is a common problem that doesn't usually mean anything serious. Have you been dieting? working out more? stressed? all of those could be causes. Also, have you had your hormone levels checked? it could be a hormone imbalance. Try to relax, if you're still worried talk to your GP about it but I'm sure they won't considered this a serious red flag

Thnk you percy i have been stressed and trying to lose weight since May but i worry because even before that my period was late, i just feel tired horrible and achy you sure you don't think this is cancer?

Thread Information