Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugs for a bunch of peeps!!

Re: Hugs for a bunch of peeps!!

Regardless of what opinions any of us hold, I'm sure none of us likes to see a fellow anxiety sufferer in hospital so, as I said, I wish him well.

Of course, people are entitled to their opinions as long as they aren't defamatory. For information, we have been in contact with the other admin team who are very responsive and recognise the difference between stating an opinion and stating opinions as facts.

We've moved on from this now and the site is much more comfortable for the majority so, as Pulisa posted, enough said.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Wow. It gets worse?? Pulisa how would you know whether I support NMP or not? Are you trolling to find dirt on me? Funny thing is, I've suggested NMP to sooo many people here in the US because it is put together so well for informational purposes. But when it comes to believing in a cure, the claws come out. Not from everyone at NMP, but yourself and one other member. I have not jumped into all of your petty arguments because I wasn't involved. I think more time needs to be spent giving out positive encouragement, rather than trolling around trying to trash an ex member and anyone who thinks he's doing amazing, unselfish things to help people. Take off your ugly glasses so you can see better. Your vision is skewed. And take your crap off of my positive post! You two are downers.

---------- Post added at 15:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

Terry, I think you are wonderful and no sides need to be or should be taken. The whole thing is so silly!! Almost as silly as bare tree hugging. xD
    Yes, I agree, he'd probably rather a playful punch in the arm. Ill have to ask about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post
    Regardless of what opinions any of us hold, I'm sure none of us likes to see a fellow anxiety sufferer in hospital so, as I said, I wish him well.

Of course, people are entitled to their opinions as long as they aren't defamatory. For information, we have been in contact with the other admin team who are very responsive and recognise the difference between stating an opinion and stating opinions as facts.

We've moved on from this now and the site is much more comfortable for the majority so, as Pulisa posted, enough said.

Pip
    Enough said x2

Positive thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    This isn't about Davit though, Terry.

Enough said from me
    No, the thread was about an update on someone's health because not everyone has an issue with that person. I didn't see an issue with that and welcomed the update.

in 1 peace just so that everyone knows, I am the other member and I will put this politely .You are currently saying on the other site that you belong to, that you are actively trying to recruit people from here . It is all there in black and white.That is a slightly different version to your remarks at 21.38.

The derogratory remarks made by a former banned member about NMP and myself have been removed by the admin on that site, so lets make everything perfectly clear, so there is no misunderstanding.

If someone is in hospital regardless of what they said to many on here we would naturally wish them a speedy recovery.

I am not starting this over again but this needed to be said so that everyone knows the truth.

Terry...I hear nothing, see nothing, say nothing....LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
    in 1 peace just so that everyone knows, I am the other member and I will put this politely .You are currently saying on the other site that you belong to, that you are actively trying to recruit people from here . It is all there in black and white.That is a slightly different version to your remarks at 21.38.

The derogratory remarks made by a former banned member about NMP and myself have been removed by the admin on that site, so lets make everything perfectly clear, so there is no misunderstanding.

If someone is in hospital regardless of what they said to many on here we would naturally wish them a speedy recovery.

I am not starting this over again but this needed to be said so that everyone knows the truth.
    But you just did like how you kept doing it last time

Why start things on NMP if you don't like what is said on another forum? Why not go there and deal with it or complain?

This thread was to wish someone well and now we are back in the politics. I am quite happy to admit telling people in my area to join a local charity. I tell people to join OCD charity forums because NMP is low in members with OCD. I tell people to join Anxiety UK on occasion because they offer greater benefits than NMP that may suit their needs. That's not a crime despite what you may think.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 23-07-15 at 23:14.

Thank you Terry. Ricardo, kindly cut and paste what I said about recruiting??? That is so silly!! If people want to get well, I have no problem suggesting another site. Ricardo, I am on other websites as well. Are you trolling to find me on those also?? You have anger issues, buddy. I'm hoping that the admins here are reading how this harassment continues. It's childish, stupid, and it doesn't benefit the people on this site. Btw...you been doing some hacking too?? I don't trust you Ricardo. Something smells very wrong about you.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
    I think you should also be very careful here since forums take down comments all the time because they are not in the spirit of the forum or relevant to the thread and they don't need to be derogatory or a case for defamation either. They can simply take them down to prevent further action, as NMP have done themselves when facing external action. That is not an indication of guilt or an acceptance of what they are being told. So, without seeing a statement from Panic Center themselves, I find myself cautious in believing this.

I find myself somewhat surprised that NMP themselves are taking your issues forward with this forum and in fairness to Panic Center they will have not read your comments to various members on here. I can understand fully why NMP would seek to deal with remarks made about them.

To clarify, yes we're watching this very closely and will not allow a repeat of what happened a few weeks ago. We did contact the Panic Center to ask them to remove factually incorrect posts, not to follow up any members' individual complaints. The opinions people post on other sites are their business.

I don't want to close this thread as it is about wishing an ex member a speedy recovery which I wholeheartedly support. To address this, I will simply remove any further off-topic posts. I have given notice of this so please don't complain when I act on it.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information