Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugs for a bunch of peeps!!

Re: Hugs for a bunch of peeps!!

Btw....group hugs all around as our buddy is out of the hospital!!! I would hope that you all let him recover before you bring up ghosts that belong in the past. And the hacker needs to be exposed before he or (she) causes more unnecessary problems on a site that was established for helping people and not hurting people.

I'm off to research my own healing so I can be more helpful to others. And make smoothies that are helpful for our brains and bodies to share with anyone interested.

Hugs to all who need them and I'm gonna even suggest that Ricardo needs a good bear hug too. Stop bristling, Ricardo, and take your hugs like a person who needs a bunch of hugs!!!

---------- Post added at 00:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

Hugs Pip too.

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:10 ----------

Oh almost forgot....and to Pulisa....

---------- Post added at 00:13 ---------- Previous post was at 00:12 ----------

Terry....just assume you'll always get hugs from me.

I always welcome a hug in the morning

P

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hugs are always good.

Thanks for the clarification, Pipkin.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Maybe the bear hugging type

Get better soon, you've got some strawberries waiting for you
    Bump.

Glad to hear you are out of hospital. Your cat will be glad to see you.

It's good news that your friend is out of hospital. Hospitalisation can be a huge challenge for anxiety sufferers.

In my day trolls were children's toys- a bit ugly but harmless and they were fun to play with. I guess that sums me up?!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post

In my day trolls were children's toys- a bit ugly but harmless and they were fun to play with. I guess that sums me up?!
    That takes me back to my school days! Everyone wanted them. Now it seems it's Minions...they're everywhere!!!

I don't think you are ugly, pulisa. I can't say I know about the "fun to play with" bit though Tell me you haven't got the hair?

We all have our bad hair days....mine just happens to be every day.

My hair colour is all my own and not chemically enhanced though

You would have to be green, purple or pink to be one of them.

I'm ok, I've removed bad hair days...shaved it low. So, much easier than back in the younger days with all the hair gel.

I loved those trolls!! I wished my mom would buy them for me, but I suppose she thought they were weird or evil...LOL!
    I collect minions now.

Blimey I'm so out of the loop, not that I was every in it

Get well soon whoever you are.

Els
    xx

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information