Hi! I am 22 years old.
I am in a state of confusion at the moment I am currently on birth control named Cerelle have been on this for just under 2 years was on Cerazette for about 4 years previous. Ive always had irregular periods with this pill but never missed more than 2 before. I currently 5 weeks ago missed 4 pills in a row due to running out and forgetting to order a new dose. I had intercourse during this time but used condoms and had a break through bleed just after my regular period due to missing these 4 pills then I was all fine again up until 2 to 3 weeks ago I started with mild cramps on and off then 2 weeks ago I started with more cramping and brown watery odorless discharge/bleeding and it hasnt stopped since nor has it turned red at all. I went to my GP last week he did an internal exam where he said everything looks healthy inside and it could be down to many hormonal issues.

Could I be pregnant as I dont have any other symptoms or could this be my body getting used to the pill again after missing so many a few weeks ago? If so would the "getting used to" the pill again last this long?

Or could it be more serious? If anyone out there has this problem pleaseeee let me know i feel all alone and really quite frightened.
Thanks