Thread: Blood test results

Blood test results

A few months ago I had a full count blood test to check for anything suspicious as I was worried about mouth cancer at the time. I have recently started worrying about leukaemia because I have been getting some bruises on my legs and one on my arm without remembering how I did it. Now if I had this wouldn't it have shown up in the blood test 3 months ago? Also if my white blood cell count was high would they have called me back in even if they weren't looking for leukaemia? I am panicking because when the doctor called up she said there was nothing serious at all and there's nothing to worry about I for some reason remember her saying the word "viral". Back then I wasn't worry about this but I am now so should I just leave it or what? Thanks

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

I should also mention that I may have misheard this because she has an accent that I sometimes don't understand.

Re: Blood test results

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Ok thanks. does anybody know?

Well to be honest the answer is no none of us no , but what I would say is listen to what you're doctor actually said the words nothing to worry about ermm so don't also if something is viral it can be treated easily xx

Thread Information