Thread: my new diet is amazing

my new diet is amazing

hi everyone i know that we all get bored of all the nutritional information that health experts throw at us about eating healthily etc but id just like 2 let u all know how its reduced my anxiety. ive gave up caffeine completely (u get headaches at first but soon get over them) and have switched 2 drinking herbal teas instead such as green tea and other lovely sweet flavours such as strawberry etc. ive also ditched the junk food and ready made meals and started using fresh ingrediants at meal times. ive upped my intake of fresh fruit and veg and salad and have switched 2 wholegrain and brown granary and seeded bread (this is great because its slow energy releasing) ive also started drinking more water and am cutting out alcohol 4 a while. ive also started taking more exercise. i know this sounds like complete torture but i actually feel more alive. my anxiety is a lot better and ive had no symptoms 4 over a week. its amazing what a bit of TLC can do for our phsical and emotional well being. im not lecturing but i think u should give it a go, i mean anythings worth a try when ur anxiety is stopping u from enjoying the small things in life. im 19 and incredibly busy but im still going 2 stick 2 this routine because its working wanders 4 me. happy eating people lv amy [8D]

amyx

Yes ! Amy exactly what i did and it does wonders ! and it works - Caffeine is definatly bad stuff, now I think I will end up healthier and better than people on ordinery foods,

Well done Amy,

I have just started healthy eating, and although I cant say my anxiety is cured, I can say that I am feeling better in myself.
    And also I think the virtuous feeling you get when you eat something healthy is enough to make you feel great! And smug!
    Much better than the guilt of eating junk food!

"Smile Like You Mean It"

hi carlabarbie, yeah i know what u mean it makes u feel great. its also made me feel more positive about my health and u do feel less guilty so thats a big worry off our shoulders. the biggest thing 4 my was giving up caffeine, just that alone made me feel fresh and bright eyed lv amy

amyx

Thread Information