Thread: IBC worries

IBC worries

I was doing so well until I realized a small rash that is on my breast is getting worse. It's been there for at least two months and suddenly it worried me that it hasn't left and is not improving. I'm now scared its inflammatory breast cancer. Literally feel sick to my stomach with worry. I really don't want to back track but I can't imagine this being anything else.

Re: IBC worries

Inflammatory breast cancer progresses very rapidly so if you have already had this rash for 2 months and it has not got much much worse in that time then it is most probably a skin problem.

Have you shown your rash to a Dr?

Thanks for replying country girl. I didn't show it to a doctor because previously it didn't bother me. When I first saw it I wondered what it was but didn't think much of it until getting out the shower last night and noticing it appeared much redder. I guess thats what set me off, I'm going to make an appointment with my gp for next week

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information