Thread: Acupuncture has really helped me

Acupuncture has really helped me

Several people were very kind and wrote to support me some time ago- I wanted to let you know that I am unbelievably better. I have been having chinese herbal tea every day, with a course of weekly acupuncture. It has been expensive, but my husband says it has given my life back. The Chinese doctor has taken a wholistic approach. The medicine is all natural herbs which I have to boil up in a pan each day and drink the tea. These herbs have been changed as I have progressed and now I am on reduced intake and fewer acupuncture sessions. I couldnt believe the relaxation level I found with the acupuncture, it was like someone had changed my blood and replaced it with calm clean new life. I was scared in case it only happened the first time, but that wasnt the case! So, I think that its just a case of finding something that works for an individual, and just rediscovering even a short period of tranquillity, helps to re-establish the non panicking person we are underneath. For me , the triggers for panic are still all there, its just my ability to cope with them thats been transformed, and thankfully, I havent had a panic now in two months. Phew

Hi,
    It is so nice to hear when someone has found a way to feel better. This gives people hope. Thank you for sharing.
    Michelle

Hi to you, i have tried these chinnese herbal drinks, it is very expensive, and for a while i was feeling the benifits there came a time when i just could not afford this treatment anymore. i glad to hear that you have found something that works for you, i have never had acupunture, and now i,m back on diazipam 10mgs and always carry my rescue remedy with me at all times. It,s not ideal but it gets me though the panick/anxiety. one day i will be free of this bully and will have my life back.

Hi Batch

I had accupunture and it helped me loads. I also had tablets (herbal) and the tea you had to boil down, maybe at the time i didnt recognise how much it helped me but reading your post i appreciate how much it did and it is an avenue anyone can try.

Thanks for that post.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

i had acupuncture and it made me worse :(

but its great its helped you

mirryx

Thread Information