Thread: Small lumps under skin - HELP!!!

Small lumps under skin - HELP!!!

Hi all,

I've had a few good weeks without any real HA, but just today it has flared up again. I way laying in bed and my underarm (skin between by underarm and elbow on the inside) was a little itchy. When I scratched/pinched the skin, I felt a little lump/bump which kind of feels like it is attached to the muscle...

I then started feel more and there were dozens of them, on both arms from the elbow not he inside right up to my armpit and down the side of my chest. I cannot see them, but when I pinch the skin gently I can feel them. Pretty much wherever I pinch, I can feel a small lump.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any idea what it could be? I am healthy weight range (72kg male).

Is anyone brave enough to lightly pinch their underarm and let me know if this is normal???

Paniced.....

---------- Post added at 09:19 ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 ----------

Anyone?? Please...

Re: Small lumps under skin - HELP!!!

Hi I think that is just fat tissue, it's a very lumpy substance.

We have a winner! I also felt it important to come back here and put an update because it's so frustrating when you find someone on a forum with the same symptoms and the thread (usually from years ago) is left hanging without any closure.

So...after 2 drs visits (who here trusts only one opinion!?) both have felt and said that it is fatty 'globules' and nothing to be concerned about.

Interestingly, today I noticed that one lump's consistency changed quite a lot during the day - from soft and squishy to hardish. I am guessing it might be temperature related??

Anyway... my mind is at ease... for now.

Regards,
    Wayne

Thanks for the update. Glad everything is good.

Thread Information