Hello,
I come to you today with a question about memory. I can't tell whether I have a problem or I'm just not paying attention. On three instances I've found I "missed" a few minutes.

- I saw my brother go into the bathroom at night, but never saw him go back, I just know he went back to his room because I heard the door closing.
- I noticed my brother had a cup of tea on the table next to me, told him, and next thing I know it wasn't there anymore. He came to take it, while I was watching something on my computer, but I didn't see him take it. I asked him but I feel like the chronology doesn't add up...
- Finally, I was rewatching a mystery series, and was waiting for a part because it relates to events a few episodes later. I think I would have picked up on it. However, I watched the entire episode and realized the next day that I missed that part while looking at a forum thread about the show.

So two of these events happened at night, but I didn't feel myself fall asleep/being sleepy. It's all very brief, a few seconds.
I'm 19, having really bad anxiety and I did take one 0.25 Xanax pill yesterday afternoon, but it was hours before the memory problems !

Does it look like lack of attention, or memory loss? I'm just out of the doctor who's already kind of tired of seeing me, so I don't want to go back for this...

Thanks !