Thread: Clicking noise on top of head

Clicking noise on top of head

I've searched this site but haven't really found anybody who has had this. I was sitting down watching the tele when suddenly I heard a clicking noise right at the top of my head and it's really freaked me out. I wasn't moving my head or anything but I was eating a lolly ice so I don't know if cold food can do anything like this.

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

Now I'm getting a prickly feeling under my right eye lid. I hate being alone in the house and feeling like this.

Re: Clicking noise on top of head

Might be tmj or might be a woodpecker pecking through ur skull after a magical woodpecker flew through your ear and planted his eggs, haha relax stop concentrating on ur head n tumour it's nothing your just panicking yourself and working yourself up don't always think bad

Ha ha.I called my mum and she actually said the same thing. It took everything in me not to ring my dr who I only saw a week ago and make an ask him again if he's definitely sure that I don't have a tumour. Then I thought about going to my optician to ask hom to check my eyes again just incase he missed anything. I'm so glad I didn't and rang my mum instead. She talked to me for hours last night and has made me an appointment next week to see a counselor for the first time.
    I really don't want to let my health anxiety take over so much that I need to waste the dr's time just because I need to be reassured and plus I could be taking that appointment from someone who actually is ill.

haha woodpeckeeeeeerrrrrrrrs!! haha, Excellent news, glad ur mum talked u around, it is councelling u need nothing else, Once u sort out your mind you will be alot happier its turned into like a obsession now with you and a brain tumour, its horrible worrying And obsessing Glad u seem more calm remember we are all here for one and other if u ever need a chat just pm me

Thank you so much.

Thread Information