Thread: ridiculous

ridiculous

hi guys,

you know that bone at the bottom of your spine? (coxyx or something?!) well mine has been sore for a few days now and yesterday i decided that this was almost certainly due to some sort of cancer, i couldn't put my finger on which one and settled on that i probably had several different types (as you do) my long suffering husband to be came home and asked what the matter was and i carefully explained in great detail to him my fears, i even made him look (of course there was nothing there apart from my backside) he suggested that maybe it was a bit sore from slumping on the bean bag on the floor hunched over the laptop all evening the night before and half an hour later of course i knew it was. This whole debacle lasted only about 45 minutes and today i find it funny. However what i don't understand is how i ever let those ridiculous thoughts take over. does anyone else suffer from these beyond daft thoughts? Does anyone else feel sorry for their husbands, wives etc because i know i do!

hope everyone is ok today

koko

my life is full of catastrophies, most of which never happened

hi koko
    yeh i know what you mean!i blow everything completley out of all proportion!!!!!!!
    yeah an i feel sorry for my hubby,i know how frustrating it must be for them at times!!!!!!!!!!
    take care
    rach x

I often say to Hubby after one of my many illness rambles that he must get so sick of me going on about some minor ailment. He always says no, but then yesterday he admitted that it does get him down sometimes and that he feels he cant say if he feels ill. That made me feel bad!!!

Koko

I totally understand how you feel. My thoughts go beyond believe when i am not rational and when i get a grip i realistly cant believe how mad they were but then they come back. Its only people like yourself that understand what i am talking about though.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

needless to say my backside no longer hurts!
    glad i'm not the only crazy lady out there, my poor fella doesn't have the heart to be ill!

my life is full of catastrophies, most of which never happened

yeah i have my boyfriends head wreaked!!!!thats what ehy are there for

Thread Information