Thread: Sertraline timing

Sertraline timing

Hi all once again on here! When things are good I don't tend to come on here as often.
    Been on sertraline for about 2 years or so now and most of time I'm my normal self but occasionally anxiety and panic still kick in which reminds me of the awful time I went through, the last one was end of may (half term) and again now.

I'm going on holiday sun and don't want another one ruined with this crap illness I was wondering if taking my meds at diff times could cause this as seems to happen in school hols but out of the blue as rarely think of my illness.

I'm just wondering if a link due to timing of meds caused by different routine.

The trouble is once this takes hold I can't shake it and hard even to go with it then suddenly it will go after a week or so, I always feel like It feels like I'm possessed strange as they may sound as I have absolutely no control as to when it will happen even though I know it always passes.

Anyone relate x

Re: Sertraline timing

Hi I'm totally the same.
    I always try to take my meds at the same time every day what ever the time zone ie away abroad etc
    Once I forgot to take Sert and felt awful the next day.
    Just stick to your routine of taking it, forget that you suffer from anxiety and most of all enjoy your holiday!

Re: Sertraline timing

Thanks so much for the reply been a few days feeling like crap in the cycle of analysing thoughts etc... Grrrr x

Thread Information