Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The funny side of anxiety😃

Re: The funny side of anxiety😃

Lol Danron, congrats on getting to the supermarket one eyebrow or not you got there.

Not really a funny story but a bit of a weird one, whenever I go out and am in a state of panic which is literally everytime I go out. My mom finds some random baby for me to hold and then gets my dad to take a picture much to the confusion of the scared mother who is watching an anxious wreck hold their precious bundle. His phone is full of them now, and I look a confused mixture of distressed and delighted.

Re: The funny side of anxiety😃

Well i can laugh at mine now so don`t mind putting it down

My first Attack was in a meeting with some very big high flyers from international offices at work , I was sat there at the table when suddenly what i know now to be a bout of De personalisation kicked in, i hadnt a clue what it was , my initial reaction was to excuse myself and goto the toilet and gather myself , which i did and went back , 2 minutes later a big Buzz went across the top of my head , i ran out to the toilet this time in panic threw water all over my face and wet my hair with cold water , Went back into the room looking like Elvis presley and sat down as if nothing had happened , Oh what a site i must have looked with my hair all back and wet through .
    I tell this story now and i laugh , my bosses were great and one ushered me out and said go and sit with the occy health nurse and ill come and find you after the meeting.
    Hopefully i have portrayed it has funny especially the Elvis bit , i can laugh now and its actutally that which has helped with my healing process

FTR : I didnt goto the nurse i went straight home to lie down and ring the Dr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information