Thread: Lump in cheek

Lump in cheek

I'm starting to get a little worried.....

I have a lump in my cheek that is pretty big and i have had it for well over a year now. Some days it feels pretty big and others not so.

I did have an ultrasound on it about a year ago, not long after i found it as my dentist thought it could be a blocked salivary duct but the guy doing the scan and the consultant said that there really wasnt much there and it was nothing to worry about.

Fast forward and this lump thing still feels pretty big but now im getting what feels like a numbness and tingling on that side of my face, its not constant but it does come and go.

I did mention to this the dr and he ran blood tests which all came back normal and he didnt really seem to bothered.

I know i have bad posture so this could be the tingling in my face as i suffer with my neck, but wondering if anyone else ever had anything similar?

The lump is squishy and is moveable, i think i have one the other side too but the one of the left where im getting the tingling feels a little bigger.

Re: Lump in cheek

I have the exactly same type of lump in my cheek and i have it for over 10 years. I remember that when i went to the doctor he said that it`s completely normal, nothing to worry about. I even have a lump in my neck for more than 10 years. I have almost forgotten about them... but if it`s movable it`s a very good sign.

Re: Lump in cheek

Thanks for responding

It's so annoying, and i think because i tend to worry im making the tingly feeling in that area worse!

Thread Information