Thread: help

help

As someone who has wrestled with depression and anxiety, I am hoping to learn more about this online support community. If you would be willing to help by answering a couple of questions, check out this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SGFHLHK
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 12-08-15 at 19:12.

help requested

As someone who has dealt with depression in the past, I am hoping to learn more about this online support community. If you would be willing to help by answering a couple of questions, check out this link: surveymonkey.com/r/SGFHLHK

Re: help requested

Hi what is this research for? what will the results be used for? any more details because you don't give many even on your front page of your survey really?

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: help requested

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: help

Participants should be informed before deciding to participate in a research study. The information provided here is to aid you in that decision. Even if you agree to participate, you are free to withdraw from participation at any time. You may also ask me to refrain from having your responses quoted if you change your mind after participation.

I am seeking your participation because you have contributed to an online discussion forum on depression. In this study, I am looking at the ethics involved in researchers quoting members of online communities without their awareness. If you agree to participate, you can either choose to complete this online questionnaire or participate in a phone interview. The study should take approximately 20-30 minutes.

I welcome your participation, but the decision to participate is yours entirely. Please feel free to ask any questions about the research as they arise. Your responses will be held in confidence, and will only be seen by me, whose name was listed on the previous page. Others will see only a summary of the findings. Neither your name nor your online nickname will be used. The name of the website will also not be included to preserve your anonymity. Finally, you will have an opportunity to receive a copy of the results if you are interested. Thank you for taking the time to consider participating in this study.

Done mine.

Thread Information