Thread: constant feeling anxiety panic help

constant feeling anxiety panic help

Hi,
    Has anyone had a constant feeling of anxiety, fear so much so I feel weak ill and unwell. It is not an attack but all the time today. I have worried as anyone who has read a post of mine will know about rhe odd weak sensation in left arm and leg, prior to that I have been under a constant stress. I dont know if the stress is causing the unwell feeling of panic or I am panicking because of the weak sensation.

Can anxiety really make you feel so weak I dont want to do anything. Thank God for my husband. Actually felt a bit better yesterday now back to square one still afraid I may have a brain tumour even though I have no actual weakness. Used to get temple headache which went on its own so I put 2 and 2 and get 5.

If anyone feels really unwell, lightheaded, weak shaky tired so much so that they cannot function as normal. I have had blood tests, ct and mris from neck down chest abdo pelvis, lymph node ultrasound back of eye checked by top retinal consultant in less than a year for various panics and I know how it sounds but I feel so fatigued.

Anyone else I have already had a lot of help from you guys which I do listen to and reread when I really panic.
    Maria

Re: constant feeling anxiety panic help

Hi Maria

I don't know the answer to your question but on my own recent experience of anxiety which over the last few weeks has been extreme I've had the following symptoms as well as a feeling of being generally ill.

My symptoms are

Nausea
    Palpatations
    Shortness of Breath
    No Energy
    Tiredness but not being able to sleep.
    Churning/knotted stomach.
    General aches and pains
    Severe loss of appetite

I've seen my GP and spoken to them on several occasions they have told me that these symptoms are classic of anxiety and the body running on adrenaline. They've also told me that once my medication starts to work I will probably be hit with an overwhelming feeling of fatigue for a while due to the fact I've not been sleeping/eating properly.

So I think it's probably highly likely that you are feeling unwell due to anxiety, the list of symptoms it produces are endless.

Take Care

Re: constant feeling anxiety panic help

Hi Maria, absolutely. Anxiety is exhausting. I can feel all of what you've described. Classic anxiety response. Anxiety sucks doesn't it! But, your energy will come back once your anxiety starts to ease. Try to trust in the fact that what you're feeling is anxiety and that you'll be ok. It's hard I know - but just keep telling yourself this. You will be ok xo.

Thread Information