Thread: Another Java 7 Question (Sorry!)

Another Java 7 Question (Sorry!)

Hey guys - sorry if this has been covered... I have Java 7 installed (update 79) for Mac OS X (Yosemite), which is all fine, but when I try to get into the chat room, I get told that my Java is out of date and cannot go any further unless I update (which then stops chat from loading).

Any ideas?!
    Last edited by AnxietyDJ; 20-08-15 at 15:22.

If the person you are talking to does not appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear. Winnie-the-pooh

Up ahead they's a thousan' lives we might live, but when it comes it'll on'y be one. Ma Joad

Re: Another Java 7 Question (Sorry!)

We are getting a new chat room soon so maybe hang on till then

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    We are getting a new chat room soon so maybe hang on till then
    OK Nic... Will do! Thanks for the reply and info

If the person you are talking to does not appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear. Winnie-the-pooh

Up ahead they's a thousan' lives we might live, but when it comes it'll on'y be one. Ma Joad

I don't know what browser you're using but I can only get in on firefox, chrome no longer supports Java, and IE is temperamental! Not sure about Opera... (those are the only browsers I can think of!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_ View Post
    I don't know what browser you're using but I can only get in on firefox, chrome no longer supports Java, and IE is temperamental! Not sure about Opera... (those are the only browsers I can think of!)
    I'm using Safari. It was ok before I upgraded to the latest OS version, then I had to re-install Java and now it refuses to let me into the room :( Nooooo!

mega looking forward to the new chatroom nic ... i miss it so much x

Quote Originally Posted by mockingjay View Post
    mega looking forward to the new chatroom nic ... i miss it so much x
    Ditto!

I suggest you to uninstall the java 7 and install it again. Because many time computers doesn't work properly.You can follow my instruction.I hope your problem will not do again.Thank you.

We are testing it at the moment as we need to be sure it is what we want as it is costing $199 and we want to make sure it works ok on mobile devices etc

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information