Thread: Today

Today

A good and bad day for me today.

I had my usual check up with my GP this morning and leaving the house I started to imediately feel really anxious about it. Sitting in the waiting room was awful, they have a beeper and a board to call the patients and each time it beeped I felt like my heart missed a beat. It all felt so unreal and like I almost couldn't move from the fear. I was scared I might not be able to move when I had to stand up.

Thankfully I was ok. My GP is great and she calmed me down a lot when I finally got to see her and put my mind at ease about a load of things I had been worrying about all week.

After I left I felt a lot better and managed to make it round Sainsburys without feeling too anxious or panicking. I even managed to laugh at a joke the cashier made at the till, which is usally the worst bit about shopping for me.

Jim

Well done Jimbo!

Your day sounds pretty good so far and you handled your GP visit brilliantly. Keep it up and pretty soon there will be more good days than bad ones!!

Take care

Sandie

nice one jimbo!!!
    take care
    rach x

Well Done Jimbo[Yeah!][Yeah!][Yeah!]

Ellen XX

Great news Jim !

Well done ! thats a Big step forward for you hun.

Lots of positives there, be proud of yourself!

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

The day didn't end up so great in the end. :( I started feeling really anxious again in the evening and couldn't sleep. Maybe it all caught up with me from earlier. Eventually slept for about 3 hours then woke up again at about 3 in the morning after having really strange dreams, still feeling jumpy. I even tried poking my head in the chat room for the first time, to see if anyone else was awake, but it was empty.

Noticed the snow falling outside and thought maybe it would be fun to go out for a walk when it got light. I used to love it when it snowed. But I just couldn't get the guts together to do it, just looked so bright and scary out there. So ended up just dosing in bed all morning.[Sigh...] Fell asleep again for a bit and woke up feeling really groggy and dizzy.[Ugh]

I'm so fed up now, feels like 1 step forward 2 steps back.:(

Jim

that is fantastic, well done. it really helps me to hear about how well others r doing, givs me hope. thank u for telling us. keep up good work.

pjrobb

Thread Information