Thread: Lower tummy pain like period cramp - still!

Lower tummy pain like period cramp - still!

Hi, I posted about this the other day but have since been to docs. I had a urine test which was clear although I am going to the loo a lot. I have lower tummy pains a bit like period pains and it's worrying me so much, I don't have periods any more. I'd rather my test had been positive as at least I'd know it was an infection and could deal with it. Does anyone get this kind of pain? It seems to be between lower tummy and sometimes it feels like it's my bowels. I have IBS but this is different. Please, anyone with some reassurance would be helpful.

Re: Lower tummy pain like period cramp - still!

Hi, I am still wondering if these pains could be IBS related. Even though they feel like period pains. Can someone tell me if they have had this type of pain with IBS? Previous post below.

"I posted about this the other day but have since been to docs. I had a urine test which was clear although I am going to the loo a lot. I have lower tummy pains a bit like period pains and it's worrying me so much, I don't have periods any more. I'd rather my test had been positive as at least I'd know it was an infection and could deal with it. Does anyone get this kind of pain? It seems to be between lower tummy and sometimes it feels like it's my bowels. I have IBS but this is different. Please, anyone with some reassurance would be helpful. "

Thread Information