Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Sertraline wearing off? My story

Re: Sertraline wearing off? My story

Hi candy, just because not many people are not replying to this thread does not mean they are not following it with interest, I know I am.

It's good to hear how others are doing, so please keep posting.

---------- Post added at 17:29 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

I Have been up and down lately which is better than down and down I suppose.

How are u now Hun?? Xx

We're all in the same boat as you, Candy. I'm posting my progress on the very long, Starting Sert thread. It makes me feel better to post my progress. I like reading about how others are doing, and also hope to help some other people with my posts.

Keep us updated !

Hi I am also following the other threads in this section to watch others progress, I think today is day 7? Maybe? I had to make a difficult decision regarding a relationship last night, I really liked the guy but we have a bad history, he is my ex husband and I wanted things to work out but the old junk was coming back up so I had to cut it off... so I've been a little depressed today,missing him and not talking to him etc, but its not unbearable depression just a little low at times which I manage to pull myself back from.

Today I was feeling amazing!!! I went to the shop and then took my 2 year old to the park with my dad and then we went to look around some shops and take some books back to the library. Then later on I had to pick up a prescription for my daughter she is 9 and has something called OAS, it is an allergy to all fruit veg and nuts and anything relating to pollen so trees and grass etc she has a lot of medicines to keep her reactions under control with asthma on top. So we are frequently in the chemist. If it gets busy in there then usually I leave because I can't stand the waiting I get nervous. But today I waited in the line!!! I feel better now like I've hit a turning point!

I have headaches on and off, some pretty impressive zits on my face which I never had before in my life, but the thing that bothers me most is the tremoring. I still get it on and off but I can make it less if I eat or drink something.

Hi Candy, I am glad you are feeling better. I also have what I call the "minute headache" when on sert they come and go, some can be very mild some other more throbbing with a pain behind the eye. I also have the zits in my face. Over time I got used to that and they don't scare me anymore.

Hi Candy, I also get strange headaches in a certain part of my head just for a few seconds! It's very odd! Before sertraline I'd only get tension headaches behind my eyes so it does feel different. I have also had a tremor in my hands on and off as well which I think does go, as I haven't noticed it again for a while.

After a while the side effects do disappear though and you stop noticing them. Never thought I'd be saying that, as I was sure I'd never be able to forget about them.

Hey everyone following, today was good. I woke up with a bad headache right between my eyes, but I did the school run and made it to the drs my weirdo mole was all normal so happy days! I was perfectly fine at the drs despite the tremor and headache! I took my son for his walk and we went to the shop for some snacks just because! Tomorrow I hope my headache is still at bay so I can go over to tesco by my house and buy my son a new coat for the cold months. Tesco has always been a challenge for me so this is a test to my anxiety!

Hope you are all doing well x

hello all Ive had a bit of a blip for the last 2 days, yesterday I woke up with a bad stomach and fuzzy achy head, so I didn't do much other than stay home. Today is much of the same, Ive been using 4head and the cold gel strips to help out. I just feel tired all the time with small bursts of energy and being silly lol, I do feel much better though

Hey everyone, Im into my second week of Sertraline at 150mg now, possibly this is my 10-11th week on the drug over all.

I began my dose increase with huge beneficial effects, being less anxiety and less depression, then I got an upset tummy and a huge head ache so I didnt go anywhere for about 5 days.

Today is Monday and I had to do the school run, which was fine, I even spoke to the kids teacher and I was fine with it all, then After school my daughter had the doctors, we were waiting a while but no anxiety, although it was a bit noisy in there so I stepped out front for a few minutes then went back in but no anxiety at all! I noticed I was wringing my hands but I think that was a habit and not because of my nerves so I made a conscious effort to stop doing it and it went great.

So over all I am feeling amazing and my anxiety is decreasing really nicely now.

That's great news candy, onwards and upwards

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information