Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Sertraline wearing off? My story

Re: Sertraline wearing off? My story

Hi Genoire im not sure but it not the first time its happened. Twice before after having the flu injection but yesterday no injection. its easier today thank goodness and the anxiety has wore off again. phew! Glad you are feeling much better. Great to read. Even though i am still getting anxiety it definitely is not as bad as it was.. Oh and start my first counselling session next Wednesday. Think its an initial assessment will let you know.

Big hugs back

Another rough day all round. No motivation, feel well down and arm giving me some right jip! Just exhausted with it all. Started the menopace tabs and feel no better at all. Sad but true feel slightly worse! Day 12 on 20mg of citolapram. Think I was hoping to feel 100 times better by now. Maybe I'm still hoping for it to happen quicker than it does. I'm guessing everyone else doing well. Well I hope so. Xx

hey all, i will do the readings soon, been a busy weekend, it was my birthday yesterday and my boyfriend absolutely spoiled me!
    I have much news lol

ok so firstly the support group was awful! They all looked at me like I was a lizard when I walked in, then they made us sit in a circle and talk about ourselves, it was all really old people who didnt really have anxiety but wanted a good moan about life really, one guy, Steve was going to Scotland to visit his daughter but was moaning because he didnt get his train or bus pass yet, most of them were talking about benefits and sickness benefit, so I guess it was why they were there and it was just awkward as ****!

Secondly, friday I had to go to a meeting to talk about work I had a few late nights with the boyfriend so the anxiety was ramping up and i eventually walked out of the meeting so i have to go back in a month.

lastly i got benny some new shoes from tescos, i walked right down to the back of the shop and got them for him!!

Polly Im sorry youre having a hard time, I really hope the pills start kicking in soon for you xx

Genoire woop woop!! Welldone for the Yoga class!! Im going to go to one soon too just gonna get a bit better first, and looking into doing a reiki and tapping class There is also an online yoga class site called yogia you ccan join in to the classes when ever you like and talk to the teachers, I like that one a lot.

Prolly--I hope you are feeling maybe a bit better today?? Your arm pain sounds a bit like a pinched nerve to me...maybe from tension? I've definitely had that happen before. You're still in the early days of the increase, so I'd say give it a little longer. Do the menopause tabs take a while to work, too? It can't be easy...your poor brain and hormones adapting to new meds at the same time. You're a trooper! Hang in there! Many hugs!

Candy! Wow, you've been busy! You sound like you've had some really good times lately. Yay! good for you making it to the dumb meeting, even if the people were rude. Well done shopping, too! I'm glad you've had a happy birthday and a fun time with your boyfriend! I've seen the ads for the online yoga classes, but have never tried one. I wonder if it's cheaper in general than taking them in person.

Well, I've jogged and taken my dogs out again to the beach. The weather here is so, so nice. I'm so glad it's spring...it's helping a lot with my mood. This coming week I have yoga and a few appointments scheduled. Hope I don't stress out. Then my boyfriend's birthday is coming up. He's been away, but should be back for that, so that will be fun.

Take care everyone!

awwW lovely to here such nice posts from Genoire and Candy im gunna keep going with the citolapram till my next visit to docs which is 3 weeks.. It seems the more this stuff gets into my body the worse i feel.. surly that cant be the case!! I know when i first went up to the 20mg i had some really good days, but just a lately feel rubbish again. I am in the flow of my cycle but surly it wouldnt make me feel so rough.. Every bone aches and chest tight again;(. It could be the tension in my arm im not sure but that really takes it out of me.. The menopace takes about 9 days to kick.. so far no change:( I think if i dont start to improve again in the next couple of weeks i am going to get off all meds completely and reassess how i feel without meds. 13days at 20mg. gunna start another thread see if anyone else can relate. keep happy guys

Hang in there, Polly! I feel for you! I hope you get some good reassurance from the Citalopram area...I know that section of the forum is really active, so you should get plenty of support there. I hope he menopause tabs kick in, too and you feel better and hormonaly-balanced.

Had a solid good day yesterday. I'm so, so thankful for that. Still some anxiety going to busy stores, but it's a lot better than it was.

Hugs everyone!

Thanks Genoire.. had a pretty good day today! Just trying to keep busy and not dwell. Just about everyone saying hold out good days will come.. Give it 6 weeks min at new dose. So going to try and do that. Glad you have had a good day.. so nice to hear x

Polly--Glad you are feeling better and having a nice day for a change.

Me--doing pretty good. Went to yoga and did some grocery shopping. Tomorrow I have an eye appointment so I can get new glasses and contacts! Yay! Also, I have the orientation for the animal shelter volunteer job on Saturday! It's nice to feel well enough to be doing stuff like this again

Hugs to all!!

Day 16 at 20mg and feel dreadful. Do I keep going or quit?? I really wanna be feeling better more often!! Glad you are well genoire and your yoga went well. Good luck with the shelter. Xx

Hi all, had a pretty good day yesterday but today rattling away. Just trying to keep busy! Hope everyone else well. x

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread Information