Thread: anxiety over letter

anxiety over letter

Im becoming more paranoid as time goes by..iv just woken up to find a card through my door saying royal mail tried to deliver a recorded letter.iv got to go and collect it from the main office .my mind is racing and imagining all sorts of bad things it could be.iv got to wait till the end of my day before collecting it....jesus i hate being paranoid..im not excpecting anything ,so what could it be ? Gas and ellectric etc dont send recorded or the bank....any ideas..driving me made sitting hear thinking about it

Re: anxiety over letter

you can spend all day worrying about but its not going to change the content of the letter one bit.Put it to the back of your mind and worry about it when you open it

Cheers andy,you are right,it wont change the content of the letter,but its the content that is stressing me out.i cant colect till the next working day,so im going first thing tom am before my vol job..

Could be a lottery win!

You are assuming the worst so all the questions start off. A bit of distraction and you won't be thinking about it as much.

Like you said, it's not utilities or the bank so its nothing to worry about. If you are not expecting anything or going through any processes (legal, benefits, etc) then whilst it's a mystery right now, it's not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Could be a lottery win!

haha I had just sent Greg a pm saying maybe he has won something

Well my luck is never that good,anyway,i havnt entered any lotery or comps...ill find out tom for sure,wish i could have gone today tho..bloody pain as i missed his call today..

You will have us all wondering now Greg

I had that same panic when I missed a certified letter ... Was afraid somebody was trying to sue me or something! Turned out it was a letter about changes in benefits and rules at work that were sent to all employees. Hope it's the lottery

I get like this with things like this aswell, its awful not knowing but I normally go through all the things it could be and it norm turns out to be something really boring lol something like why would that even be recorded delivery
    I will watch this thread to see the outcome of your letter. It could be something great

Will keep you all informed...

Thread Information