Thread: random pains...

random pains...

Anyone else suffer with just random pains...anywhere n everywhere 😕is this another h/a symptom? I get them and fixate on it could be something more....having a right few months of this crap now 😢not just the pains but constantly thinking

Re: random pains...

i do sometimes i just had a random pain near my belly button then round the pubic area

I have pains all over the place!! Chest pain, neck pain and calf pain are my usual ones x

Yep! I get the random pains all the time too x

Wigan, I'm the same, random pains in those areas, anxiety???

yeah its just nerves spasming thats all but i have a weak oblique muscle which is near the lower right and left of the abdoman and i keep pulling the right side i get it worse because of that because its all connected but yeah its just anxiety you will be suprised what the mind does to your body when you think about it. so dont worry

I've been having random pains now for several weeks - it ranges from my upper arms, thigh, calves, hands, sides, back, shoulders, neck..you name it! I have finally convinced myself (after several dr's appointments confirming this) that it's just a severe period of GAD/HA and that it will all pass soon enough as long as I don't fixate on it and then google it and then start the whole negative feedback loop all over again. Good luck, it's not nice to live like this, but sometimes, if you find yourself strong enough, it's a case of mind over matter xxx

I have this but it's around my joints. Will have a sharp pain in my elbow for maybe 10 seconds and then it goes and I will feel a similar pain in my knee or ankle or finger. No idea what it is but came after I got a virus. I would go the Dr if I wasn't so terrified of tests x

I get them too everyday. Head, eyes, neck, chest, arms, legs... pretty much all over.

Thread Information