Hello All and thanks for reading...

Im on a really small amount of seroxat, 3mg ish... Ive been on it for 5 years up and down. It was amazing when i first took it, very little side effects and within 5 days I felt so much better.

After another reopening of an old emotional wound that plagues me with horrible fear, despair and anxiety im in therapy and they are encouraging me to stay with the pain and try and grieve and deal with the past. Trouble is coping with these fellings is HARD!

So im thinking of returning to 20mg to help me out for now. The trouble is that i increased my dose previously after a rough patch and im not sure how much it helped, the relief wasnt anywhere as dramatic as taking it fresh... I had my doubt after that it was really doing much at all anymore.... maybe it was and I was just expecting to much!? like total relief...

Anyway I find it ok coming off, my problem is I keep putting myself in situations which trigger my issues!!

A little relief would be great, my doc has offered me the choice of Citalopam but im wary of switching incase that causes issues, but im also tempted to see if it can have that dramatic relief I once got with Seroxat!! Maybe its best to stick with whats in my body already, and my brain is accustomed to?

The best course would of course be taking nothing, and accepting and dealing with these feelings but thats easier said than done when you cant sleep for more than 2hrs a night!!

Any thoughts from experience etc would be greaty appreciated guys, thanks.