Thread: stomach issues again

stomach issues again

hey all hope you all well i have another stomach issue last night for tea i had steak and chips my steak was really rare as in blue and garlic bread i have ibs but yet again i am thinking the worst feels like some is pushing on the lower right side of the abdoman and pinching pains near the right hip bone radiating to the pubic area and also tension round my intestins and rumbling from under my ribs then all over my abdoman its doing my head in now sick of being like this when i eat healthy its the same aswell and when i talk to my parents about it they get wound up and tell me shut up so i am turning to you guys and girls anyone felt the same as me

kind regards

Re: stomach issues again

Had IBS for 25 years it does settle down mate but when i get a bout of it no matter what i eat makes no difference .

I,ve had pains all over and get the shits as well , the gurgling is always the tell tale sign its IBS no matter where the pain is .

I,m now used to it but it is a worry at first , Garlic and steak would also kick it off for me if i was getting a month of it .

The good News is it can go (eventually) for many many years , stress brings it on for me then i,m stuck with it for up to 3 months .

Its only IBS try not to worry

Thank you means a lot its really hard to take my mind off it cause it let's you know its there its a weird feeling

Garlic is one of my triggers for IBS and acid reflux.

Easy for me to say but try not to worry as that will make you're tummy worse, they do say our stomachs are our second brains. I know mine is, as soon as I'm stressed my stomach kicks off!!

Its like the other month I went in the corrie tour and I was feeling the same as I am now then all of a sudden I had the feeling of the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders then I was fine till last night I had a twinge in my right hip bone then it all kicked off again

Thread Information