Thread: Cramping and pain

Cramping and pain

I suffer from health anxiety and anxiety in general. Thing is I have gotten over some of my health problems, I found out was lacking in some minerals so problem solved in one area. But feel now being set back by cramps in my foot and pain in my wrist extending to my index and middle finger.

Seems to happen mostly at night in bed or sometime after I get up in the morning. It scared me, when the toe next to my big toe on my right foot pushed to the left towards the big toe cramping...it happened three times over three nights. Since then the arch of my right foot has the feeling of cramping ever so lightly.

I have also had a feeling in either my bones or nerves in both my right and left hand. Usually this is like a stiffness small nerve like pain in that extends from the base of my hand through to my index and middle fingers.

Today I have experienced a pain in my left wrist, which was affected more by picking up objects. Seemed to go to my middle finger a bit.

I put one of those supportive stretch tubular bandages around it and seemed to help some.

I have literally no idea whats going on. Is it arthritis or what? I feel so worried that i have some other illness or something.

Have you had any of these symptoms, how can you treat it?

Re: Cramping and pain

Hi Merle
    I have these symptoms and others, in my case it is from a medication I took. I was told to take Magnesium and Vit B complex xxx

Thank you for your reply. I am looking into taking stronger mineral supplements, as fresh fruit and vegetables and juices don't seem to be helping much.

I just hope its not arthritis or such as my mum suffered from rheumatism and fibrositis

Merle, with your Mum having it, have they never checked you out?
    Try Magnesium for cramps.
    Look into Leaky Gut diet...x

No have never had it checked out as have always been until 2012 have always been active doing marathons and such, but my life changed in 2012.I had put up weight due to personal loss and was comforting eating. I have changed some parts of my eating habits and have lost some weight.

Haven't entirely gone gluten free as yet, and I don't drink alcohol or caffeine. I am a vegetarian and I am currently not on any medications. I have seen signs of improvement in my health since changing. But likely will have to go entirely gluten free and soya free and dairy free.

Thank you so much for telling me about leaky gut. It makes sense to what I probably have, Will have to probably get checked for that.

Thanks again so much for your reply

Thread Information