Thread: anxiety

anxiety

hi, are there any 50/60s on here with anxiety who would like to be penpals.live in n.lancs..into animals,granchildren,walking and knitting

Re: anxiety

Hi Sandra, I am not in the age range you are looking for or even in the same country but it nobody else comes along feel free to PM me xx

Smile Re: anxiety

Hello Sandra. My name is Kate and I live in the Greater Manchester area and I am in my 50's. I love animals. I suffer from long term anxiety. I have only just come across this section of No More Panic and read your posting, so I don't know if you are still looking for a penpal.

hi kate, nice of you to reply..sorry answer is late.
    we have a 161/2 yr old cat and my sons s. i.l. part feral cat. we lost our cocker spaniel last nov but now the cats are scared of dogs..seem too anyway.we have had 2 boy dogs(small ones) from animal care at Lancaster BUT over 3 days the cats wouldn't come down.i just so miss a dog.
    my e.mail ad is willskay2000yahoo.co.uk if you want to answer privately.
    actually I was born at middleton junction nr. manchester but came to garstang when I was 4.my dad comes from this area.
    I used to have bad agoraphobia but been on seroxat and although it dosent help everyone,it did me. I am soon going to try and reduce the 20mg.
    do you have any hobbies kate? hope to hear from you before long. sandrax

Quote Originally Posted by sandra49 View Post
    hi kate, nice of you to reply..sorry answer is late.
    we have a 161/2 yr old cat and my sons s. i.l. part feral cat. we lost our cocker spaniel last nov but now the cats are scared of dogs..seem too anyway.we have had 2 boy dogs(small ones) from animal care at Lancaster BUT over 3 days the cats wouldn't come down.i just so miss a dog.
    my e.mail ad is willskay2000yahoo.co.uk if you want to answer privately.
    actually I was born at middleton junction nr. manchester but came to garstang when I was 4.my dad comes from this area.
    I used to have bad agoraphobia but been on seroxat and although it dosent help everyone,it did me. I am soon going to try and reduce the 20mg.
    do you have any hobbies kate? hope to hear from you before long. sandrax
    Hi Sandra
    I am from Spain but ny mother is originally from Middleton

---------- Post added at 10:07 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

Alkrington, to be more precise

Thread Information