Thread: checkin thread for tuesday 15th september?

checkin thread for tuesday 15th september?

check in... how are you all feeling today, what are your plans?

x

Re: checkin thread for tuesday 15th september?

Hey Emily, feeling pretty good. Weather is getting cooler finally and I love it. Fall is my favorite time of year. My sleep has been off this week, but getting through anyway. I'm off to work and then seeing my nephews after... they are 2 1/2 years old and 3 months old.

How are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Hey Emily, feeling pretty good. Weather is getting cooler finally and I love it. Fall is my favorite time of year. My sleep has been off this week, but getting through anyway. I'm off to work and then seeing my nephews after... they are 2 1/2 years old and 3 months old.

How are you doing?

i love autumn/ winter too

always makes me feel better

have a good day seeing your nephews

not doing so well here... it's 20 past 1 in the afternoon and all i've done so far is post on here, watch emmerdale, and stuff myself silly with Doritos. decided i'm getting a takeaway tonight too.. i can't be bothered to cook anything.

i hear you on sleep, i've been up all weekend- saturday because of the voices, sunday because of the voices/ family guy reruns (which i really wanted to watch, despite having the dvds)

and yesterday because i just couldn't sleep

I know what you mean about not being bothered ... I'm lucky my husband likes to cook but when he's traveling for work I have to fend for myself and usually end up ordering pizza and having leftovers. Cooking for one is hard and no motivation or energy is harder.

Sometimes finding small, easy things to make can help. Or small tasks to do outside. The trick is it has to be something realistic for you so you can feel good after getting it done.

I got into yoga by doing easy ten minute videos and now I have worked up to longer ones. It's calming but also feels good.

Thread Information